Monday, May 4, 2015

MONDAY FACEBOOK POST

MONDAY WORSHIP! heart emoticon "How He Loves". Part of the lyrics say, "Yeah, He loves us, Oh, how He loves us..." I recently had a conversation with a friend through Facebook and I loved what she said, "God is love...is that easy, God is not complicated." Wise words. heart emoticon
"At times you might feel unloved by a friend or a relative. Keep in mind that God, your Creator, loves you unconditionally and He'll never leave you nor forsake you. He loves you so much, that in order to prove His love for you, He chose to give up His life -- that is love!" (Excerpt from my book, How to Love God with All Your Heart - Copyright 2015.)

Have a blessed week!!! heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon

One of my favorite songs of all time by the David Crowder Band! enjoy! I own nothing
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments: