Monday, May 25, 2015

MONDAY WORSHIP - 5/25/15


MONDAY WORSHIP heart emoticon Perfect song for my birthday, "Who I am." The lyrics say, "... I'm running to the One who knows me, who made every part of me in His hands, I'm holding to the One who holds me, 'cause I know whose I am, I know who I am, I am sure, I am yours....I am loved...Fearfully, wonderfully, perfectly, You have made me. I'm running to the One who knows me..." Psalm 139:14-16

This is who we ALL are and how God sees us, as described in Psalm 139:14-16

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

I am yours, Lord and I want MORE OF YOU, JESUS, MORE OF YOU!!! heart emoticon

No comments: