Thursday, August 6, 2015

THANK YOU, LORD!!!

Today I received an email with a wonderful PS from my editor, who is also a Professor at Epic Bible College, Vice President of Inspire Christian Writers and was a missionary in West Africa for many years. It said, "PS, obviously the Spirit has anointed you in leading Bible studies and has guided you in creating this Bible study book, including the testimonies. I'm glad Inspire Press gets to publish it."
Before I'd type a single word of my manuscript I asked God to anoint my hands, my fingers, my heart, and my mind to write His words. Anoint means to consecrate, set apart and to officially or formally choose (someone) to do or to be something. At times I doubted myself and wanted to stop writing. The Lord encouraged me by sending me many new friends from Inspire Christian Writers and other talented Christian Authors who lovingly helped me by critiquing and editing my book and endorsing it. Thank you, Lord for your great faithfulness in this journey! 

heart emoticon I thank you for all my friends and their great help. My hands glorify you, my Lord.heart emotico

No comments: