Sunday, January 25, 2015

BECAUSE IT'S SUNDAY...


Hello, my dear blog readers!

Because it's Sunday, the day set apart to worship our Lord, I feel compelled to share my journal entry with you and a beautiful worship song. I pray it will bless your Sunday. Let's remember that a price was paid for our freedom... eternal freedom!

January 21, 2015

"O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise." Psalm 51:15

Good morning, my Lord, my Abba Father!

My heart yearns for you. I seek You every moment and everywhere. Thank You for giving me the desire of more of You. 

I'm not satisfied until I meet with You, speak to You and hear from You, My Lord. I want more and more of You! Fill my heart and mind with your thoughts. Enable my mouth to speak your wonders and my hand to write praises to Your Name.

For You alone are worthy of my praise. I'm forever thankful for all You've done for me. For taking my place at the cross and becoming a sweet offering on my behalf. 

I love you, my Lord and my Redeemer!

Guadalupe

Please watch this video and pay close attention to the words... http://youtu.be/rZxVF6uY9Nc

Our salvation was made possible by the sacrifice of God's Son, Jesus. He gave His life so we could be free. He loves us that much! 

May your lips also bring praises to His Name! Today and every day remember His love and sacrifice. Be blessed!


http://youtu.be/4Aif1qEB_JU





No comments: