Saturday, December 20, 2014

SLOW DOWN...


High blood pressure and anxiety? Why? I'm a happy and content person who trusts God, so what's going on? First, I thought I wasn't trusting God as I should with my life. After slowing down and cutting down on daily fun activities, yes, fun activities, I was able to notice what my body and mind needed--rest!

Even Jesus told his disciples to come away with Him to a quiet place and rest (Mark 6:31). Please take time to relax and meditate on God. Let Him quiet you with His love. Zephaniah 3:17 says, "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” - New Living Transalation 

May you have a quiet and restful Christmas season and may the Lord give you a healthy body and mind on 2015. 

Draw closer to Him and be blessed!!!


No comments: