Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Prayer For The New Year...

My Prayer For The New Year


Dear Lord,

As I think about the coming year Father, and how busy I'll be with exciting new projects, I ask Lord that you will always guide me, protect me, lead me, shape me and mold me. Lord, instead of feeling overwhelmed I want to hold your hand tight and to be close to your heart. All I need is to love you.

As I'm praying I think of the song, "Lead Me to the Cross." Help me to never take your love and grace for granted. Take me to the cross. When I think about the cross, I'm once again thankful for what you've done for me and ultimately that's all it matters.

Bless and protect my family, friends and blog readers all over the world, Lord. I thank you for those who are reading my blog in Russia, Germany, Latvia, Netherlands, Malaysia, Nicaragua and the U.S. May they know you and love you more each day. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!

Have a blessed and prosperous New Year! My next blog will be about being completely forgiven..."A Clean Slate...A Fresh Start!"

https://youtu.be/L-JBbdJ5eZ8


For His Glory!

Guadalupe :)

p.s. if you have a prayer request, please write it down in the comment box and I'll be happy to pray for you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HiGuadalupe.
I would like to ask for prayer for a new job for Dean. He may have an opportunity with a management position with Chrysler fleet sales in all of CA. I so would like him to be done with the wholesale mortgage industry. Stress is very difficult to manage. He knows the Lord and has the support of 2 men's groups @ Oak Hills Church. God Bless you and hope to see you in Jan.
Mary Lee

Guadalupe said...

Thank you Mary Lee for sharing your prayer request. I just prayed for Dean :)

Blessings to you and your family!!!