Monday, August 22, 2016

THANK YOU FOR READING...


I want to thank you ALL for reading my blogs lately. It blesses me to see how many of you, in different parts of the world, are opening my blogs in English and Spanish to read about God!

In return I want to bless you by praying this blessing over you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for each and every person that has visited my blog and read about You in this Internet location. I might not know them all personally, but You do. I ask You to please bless them abundantly in every area of their lives. Prosper them in everything they do. I pray that they will draw closer to Your heart of love. That they may come to know You better and feel your awesome Presence in their lives. Please comfort those who are hurting, whether it's physical or emotional pain. Protect them spiritually from the wickedness of this world. Guard them in all their ways. May they know how much You love them and care for them. Bless their relationships and their finances. Keep them close to You, dear Lord. I ask all these things in Jesus' precious name. Amen!

Some of you know that I've written a Bible study which is available on Amazon.com. I'm attaching the link so you can read Chapter One. This chapter is about slowing down and experiencing the Presence of God in a delightful way. Get to know Jesus in a profound way and feel His love for you. In this book I share my personal experiences and doubts as well as the blessings of drawing close to our Savior. I know it will bless you to read more about it. Writing is not my career, I see it as a ministry to tell others what an amazing God we have!

How to Love God with All Your Heart: A Personal Journey & Testimonial Bible Study Guide 
by Guadalupe C. Casillas 


Highlight the link and right click to go to it. Click look inside the book, or search it on amazon.com.  https://amzn.com/1938196082


Thank you again for reading my blogs. Be blessed in the name of Jesus!!!



No comments: