Saturday, November 5, 2011

My First Blog!

What is a blog? That was my question a couple of weeks ago. I was told it comes from the words, Web and Log and it is an online journal. Why blog, I asked. My new friend said, "So you can have a readership that will follow you."

Two years ago my friends motivated me to write a Bible study book. It amazes me when God uses ordinary people like me to accomplish His plans. English is my second language and now that the Lord has called me to write and speak, I'm learning how to be better equipped for His glory!

I've been journaling for nine years in my notebooks. This is my first blog and I write to speak about my passion and the love of my life...Jesus Christ!!!  Welcome to my blog :)

3 comments:

Guadalupe said...

Is Jesus the love of your life? Please share :)
If He is not yet, that's ok... I'm planning to share in upcoming blogs how at one point I stopped believing in God and what experiences in my life brought me to love God with all my heart, mind, soul and strength!

Keli Gwyn said...

Congratulations on your first blog post, Guadalupe!

Chris said...

Yay! It's great to see you in the blogosphere, Guadalupe. Looking forward to your posts.